Alice Burton is booked and rebooked by clients and many professional and industry associations because of her experience and insider’s understanding of corporate and community expectations.
After more than a decade hosting live breakfast radio and presenting regular television segments, Alice is able to handle any situation with ease, humour and professionalism. Alice’s fresh and vivacious personality has afforded her the opportunity to host many significant events across the Northern Territory both boutique and large and she is the Northern Territory Ambassador for Ovarian Cancer Australia.
With a keen eye for detail and thorough preparation before an event, Alice is the perfect fit for your next conference or event.
• Welcome your audience, create ‘buzz’ and encourage interaction
• Moderate your event professionally and with impact
• Conduct on-stage interviews with guests, celebrities, key personnel, senior executives
• Run your charity auctions and fundraising games
• Host Q&A sessions
• Keep your event and agenda to time
• Interview your key people and speakers in advance
• Summarise your key messages
• Entertain your audience